Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lean on Me by Anne Marie Miller


In her newest book, Anne Marie Miller talks about finding community through being committed and vulnerable to others. Using her own desperate need for community, Ms. Miller walks the reader through what this looked like for her and how her community helped her heal and move through a very painful part of her life. 

We all need community, yet we often keep ourselves from finding true community by either holding back our vulnerability or our commitment. I enjoyed reading how Anne did this in her own life and how this can easily apply to my life.

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook bloggers program in exchange for an honest review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment