Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So Long, Insecurity (teen edition) by Beth Moore

In this teen edition of her best-selling book So Long, Insecurity, Beth Moore answers questions and addresses issues that plague our teen girls. The book is set up in the same way as a magazine layout and is full of great photos and a lot of Biblical wisdom.  

There are 8 chapters, each covering a different topic. The topics include fashion, media hype, boys, popularity, competition and more. It is also full of Scripture that will encourage and nourish teen girls who are looking for security.

As the mother of two daughters, I know this book will be a great resource for us through the teen years. I remember the struggle I went through with these very issues when I was a teen and am thrilled to have this resource for my own parenting journey.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Tyndale House Publishers in exchange for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment