Sunday, August 4, 2013

All In by Mark Batterson


With a message similar to that of Crazy Love by Francis Chan or Radical by David Platt, Mark Batterson presents an invitation for Christians to live differently....to go all in for Christ. Most North American Christians are living comfortable lives and have made Christianity into something it was never meant to be. In his new book, All In, Mark Batterson challenges us to give Jesus our all - not just pick and choose the parts of Christianity that are comfortable.

I have not read any of Mark Batterson's other books so I can't compare his writing in this one to any others. I think this is a really good book with a really important message, but it's not the only book out there that's calling Christians into deeper commitment. The message of All In was not new to me and that's why I wasn't overly excited about this book. 



I received this book free form the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment