Sunday, December 9, 2012

Call of a Coward by Marcia Moston

In her book Call of a Coward The God of Moses and the Middle-Class Housewife, Marcia Moston recounts the brief time her family spent as missionaries in Guatemala.

Through honest reflections and stories, Ms. Moston tells her readers that she was reluctant to go to Guatemala and then once their time there was done, she tried to find ways to go back. I loved all the stories and testimonies of how God came through - in big ways and small details - over and over again for Marcia and her family.

This book was an easy, quick read and was very enjoyable.

I received this book free form the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog...love your blog name. NEW FOLLOWER.

    Stop by if you like to see my post about my Favorite Books of 2012, and to see a post for 99 cent giveaways for today only....not my giveaways. Sponsored by Buy Me Read Me.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete