Friday, August 31, 2012

Fully Alive by Ken Davis



Let me start out by saying that I am so glad Mr. Davis wrote this book. Not only is his writing style easy to read, the message is an important one. Ken tells his story of realizing that not only was he not in shape, but his physical condition was keeping him from living the life God had designed for him.

In the book Ken offers insight, stories (both his own and others), inspiration and practical steps for the reader to begin making changes that will affect his or her ability to live more fully.

I loved this book and would recommend it to anyone. As a fairly active and fit person, I took away encouragement and inspiration to make the most of my life.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program in exchange for an honest review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment