Saturday, January 1, 2011

Voices of the Faithful Book 2

This is the second installment of missionary stories compiled by Kim Davis and introduced by Beth Moore.

Like book 1 this daily devotional is divided into categories or themes by month. The topics covered include Prayer, God our loving Father, Divine Appointments, Jesus, Follow Me, The Power of the Story, Lost and Found, Making Him Known, Lessons from the Young, From Adversity to Triumph, Be Encouraged and Hope for the World. Each month's theme is introduced by Kim Davis. Each daily reading starts with a Bible verse, a short testimony from a missionary and ends with a prayer.

I am excited to add this book to my collection of resources. With my strong interest in global missions and my desire to expose my children to inspiring, challenging, real stories, this will be a book our entire family will enjoy for many, many years.

I received this book free form the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment