Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Princess Bible by Andy Holmes

This new Bible is targeted for little girls. The book covers 19 women of the Bible and in simple rhyme, gives a brief synopsis of their story. Each story ends with an opportunity to personalize the story for your own little princess (K is God's special princess. K takes care of God's world.)

The selections are brief, but offer a great starting point for digging deeper into the story. My three year old daughter loved that the focus of the whole book was princesses. And I loved that the focus was Biblical roles models, not Disney princesses! Of all the princess books in our house, this is the one most welcome on our bookshelf.

I received a free copy of this book from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment